Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who won? Epic fight of the trolls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

Who won? Epic fight of the trolls  Empty
PostSubject: Who won? Epic fight of the trolls    Who won? Epic fight of the trolls  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

So me and dude get into fight about guitar hero vs real guitar on you tube who won?

Get six strings like an actual musician and then i might be impressed
TheMusicalMonk 1 day ago

@TheMusicalMonk its a fuckin game...you bring up a real guitar b.c your fuckin bad at guitar hero this does take skill ya scrub

TheScarsneverheal

My PM back to him
Guitar hero
You know what? I am a scrub at a fucking color matching game! Hey guess what though? I don't waste my time and energy at hitting five colored buttons alright, i put it towards a more productive art and play a real instrument that takes way more skill that a fucking fisher price guitar with five colored buttons! It's not that impressive that he is good at guitar hero and too many kids think they are bad asses because guess what? They hit five fucking colored buttons, i don't play simmon says, i play real guitar so i say fuck you good sir! ^-^
Sent to: thescarsneverheal
Back to top Go down
Alias

Alias

PostSubject: Re: Who won? Epic fight of the trolls    Who won? Epic fight of the trolls  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

BALLINMONK wrote:
So me and dude get into fight about guitar hero vs real guitar on you tube who won?

Get six strings like an actual musician and then i might be impressed
TheMusicalMonk 1 day ago

@TheMusicalMonk its a fuckin game...you bring up a real guitar b.c your fuckin bad at guitar hero this does take skill ya scrub

TheScarsneverheal

My PM back to him
Guitar hero
You know what? I am a scrub at a fucking color matching game! Hey guess what though? I don't waste my time and energy at hitting five colored buttons alright, i put it towards a more productive art and play a real instrument that takes way more skill that a fucking fisher price guitar with five colored buttons! It's not that impressive that he is good at guitar hero and too many kids think they are bad asses because guess what? They hit five fucking colored buttons, i don't play simmon says, i play real guitar so i say fuck you good sir! ^-^
Sent to: thescarsneverheal

Owned. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Banjo
winner
winner

PostSubject: Re: Who won? Epic fight of the trolls    Who won? Epic fight of the trolls  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 am

b-but i love Simon says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who won? Epic fight of the trolls    Who won? Epic fight of the trolls  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who won? Epic fight of the trolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Warfare :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: