Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

European Union

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BERGUTTI
Admin

European Union Empty
PostSubject: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Members:
Britain
Portugal
France
Spain
Germany
Swedish Kingdom
Italy

Resolutions:

European Defense Initiative:(PASSED)
All countries within the EU must contribute to the construction of the first EDF in a attempt to bring stability to Italy and strike down Roman forces.

Back to top Go down
https://modernin.forumotion.com
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 pm

*A UAR diplomat arrives before the EU and begins to speak*
"It has come to our knowledge that you might want to get involved in are affairs in America, we simply will not tolerate this action and ask you to not send troops to America, we will solve are own problems"
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

France:
Your words do little to assure us, the Confederacy has one of the largest armies in the world as does the U.S.A. A battle between these juggernauts will result in many lives lost as they are almost evenly matched. A intervention with our forces could deter this war and bring peace to the region, it would be crucial that we act quickly. My nation wishes to bring this legislation to the attention of the EU

Operation Broken Sword:(IN PROCESS)
Dispatch the 2nd EDF to America to act as peacekeepers within independent regions.

Spain:
Our involvement should only go as far as keeping the peace, we should contact the independent regions that are most threatened and deploy forces there. We will fight the first army that tries to take these regions while we try to solve this diplomatically.

Britain:
My nation's ambassadors have had no problem contacting the U.S.A but as of right now someone seems to have taken out the vast majority of Confederate leadership, leaving it horribly unstable. Negotiations will not work since we have no one of authority to council with.

Italy:
We need our forces here defending our people not foreigners. Let America's problems be their problems not ours. We vote against this.

Portugal/Germany/Swedish Kingdom:
We will vote for this proposal

France:
The instability of the Confederacy is just another reason to move military forces there, the 2nd EDF will serve as deterrent to both sides giving us time to figure this out. We vote in favor of this proposal.

Britain:
We vote yes as well.

Spain:
This is favorable, we will vote for.

Operation Broken Sword:(PASSED)6/1
2nd EDF will arrive in the regions NEA67, NEA68, NEA71, and NEA44 at 12:00PM tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

*The UAR diplomat stands and clears his throat before speaking*
"You send your troops to die for what reason? Have you no logic? No concern about what you are doing? You already are sending troops to die against Rome and it's empire. Now you feel the need to become involved in Americas affairs which is half a world away? May i point out that you are abusing your power and the European union has no political power in America, nor do you have any reason to be involved in are affairs. It does not matter your Imperialist polices will be your un-doing for America and Rome will bleed you dry! They will stretch you to your breaking points until you no longer have the will to carry on, your greed will cause your downfall! Also my friends what do you seek to gain from this? Is it time to make a change? Are we closer than before? Are we profiting from war? NO! It is time to make a change my friends in your views and actions towards America, this is are battle! This is are war, not yours! Repent your choice or suffer and witness what will become of your union!
*UAR diplomat steps away from the mic and leaves the room*
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm

France:
One of our Troops will die to save 100 of your people.... Isolating ourselves from the Affairs of the world is a stupid and ultimately futile gesture. Do nothing is the worst thing a Nation can do. We've made our decision, your words mean little American.
Back to top Go down
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:11 pm

*The UAR diplomat walks back into the room and says the following before leaving for the last time*
"We have tried to be sympathetic , enjoy your conflicts you Imperialistic pigs! You have nothing to gain and you are not doing this for the better of the world, your doing this for greed to expand your influence! The UAR and the Untied states are capable of saving it's own people and the confederacy's, you have no reason to enter this conflict. Repent before it is to late and all you have worked for is gone! You already are fighting one war against Rome and a "peace keeping" operation in North America. You will suffer how will you pay for this my friends? Bankrupt your country's to solve problems that are not of your doing and or concern? This is why your union is weak and will fail, you spread your selves to thin and try to be the worlds police, this will haunt you one day my friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

European Union Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Union   European Union I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Union
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Warfare :: Game :: Leagues-
Jump to: