Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League of Polar Nations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BERGUTTI
Admin

League of Polar Nations Empty
PostSubject: League of Polar Nations   League of Polar Nations I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Members:
Alaska
Eskimo Land
United Polar Regions
Swedish Kingdom

Resolutions:

Colonization of Antarctica: (PASSED)
Should this be passed all members will provide 35 PP to establish a region in Antarctica, this will provide us common ground on which we can pursue common causes.

Last edited by BERGUTTI on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modernin.forumotion.com
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League of Polar Nations   League of Polar Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

Alaska:
"We vote in favor of the proposal, Antarctica is important for us to not have stake in!"

Eskimo Land:
"While we do agree with Alaska we should look into the fact that there may be natives in this region, we must make sure the regions we occupy either accepts our rule or there are not natives in the region before we occupy it. I see no reason why we would vote this down as long as these aspects are taken into consideration."

Alaska:
"We are in favor of the Eskimo's terms, what matters is that we establish ourselves strongly within the region."

United Polar Regions:
"We feel that this is acceptable, we will vote in favor of this proposal."

Swedish Kingdom:
"My respected ambassadors we must think of the type of money that will go into this project, we will only accept as long as the payments are the same for all nations within our league. We cannot afford to waste such money when our coffers our being loaned to help create the E.D.F"

United Polar Regions:
"This is already part of the proposal."

Swedish Kingdom:
"We mean for future extensions of this proposal, we cannot have to take the burden of paying for the majority of it when it goes to all of our nations uses."

Eskimo Land:
"We will have to vote on those extensions as well, you can always shoot it down when it requires your people to pay more than ours."

Swedish Kingdom:
"With everything considered we vote in favor of the current proposal."

Colonization of Antarctica: (PASSED)4/0
Back to top Go down
StrictLime
Super Derp
Super Derp

PostSubject: Re: League of Polar Nations   League of Polar Nations I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:47 am

((does it ever feel like your talking to your self when you make these LuLz))
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: League of Polar Nations   League of Polar Nations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:20 am

StrictLime wrote:
((does it ever feel like your talking to your self when you make these LuLz))
Just a little though I tell myself that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Polar Nations   League of Polar Nations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Polar Nations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Warfare :: Game :: Leagues-
Jump to: