Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BERGUTTI
Admin

A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) Empty
PostSubject: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:34 am

((Both Banjo and Strict are to participate in this Battle.))

Hecate forces are taking out outlying settlements in An17, reinforcements are to be expected. The Combat forms are fast moving close combat troops, they have a blade on one arm. The Skirmisher forms are a fast moving ranged unit, they can shoot spikes out of both arms and have small blade jutting out of the right arm. Both the Skirmisher and Combat forms look humanoid but their body looks ravaged, their skin is dark and decayed. The Behemoth Form has extremely bulky arms, one of which having a hammer like weapon. They stand around 16 feet tall, and have ape like posture and they use their massive arms for support.

Map:
http://bergutti.deviantart.com/art/Battle-Map-2-217270885

Those X's are civilian settlements, losing those will damage buildings in the territory.

Forces:

Antarctic Liberation Front Garrison:
Type-3F Gekka x2
Type-3F Gekka A105 x2
Assault Infantry x9
Light Tank x2

Imperial Legion Epsilon Division:
VARIS Ransurotto x1
Light Tank x2
Assault Mech x1
Assault Infantry x3

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hecate Alliance 1st Shock Division:
[30]Hecate Combat Forms x2
[30]Hecate Skirmisher Form x2
[5]Hecate Behemoth Form x1

Last edited by BERGUTTI on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modernin.forumotion.com
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Change of scenery since I couldn't find the base map, post your actions and we can get this going ^.^
Back to top Go down
StrictLime
Super Derp
Super Derp

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:03 am

i want to move my 2 gekka a105's to my capital and set up to provide fire support for the region, which banjo may call upon.
i want 2 assault rifle men units and a unit of light tanks to move to the small village to the right to protect it.
the rest of my force should move at a steady pace down to the settlement directly below them to protect it.
Back to top Go down
Banjo
winner
winner

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 pm

All forces except the Ransurotto are to move to the capitol, and set up a firing position.
The Ransurotto is to move off to the east through that passage.
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

A.L.F(A):
Type-3F Gekka105 x2

A.L.F(B):
Assault Infantry x2
Light Tank x1
Militia Infantry x1

A.L.F(C):
Type-3F Gekka x2
Assault Infantry x7
Light Tank x1

Epsilon(A):
Light Tank x2
Assault Mech x1
Assault Infantry x3

Epsilon(B):
VARIS Ransurotto x1
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hecate Alliance(A):
Hecate Skirmisher Form x1

Hecate Alliance(B):

Hecate Alliance(C):
Hecate Combat Form x2
Hecate Behemoth Form x1

Reinforcements:

Hecate Alliance(D):
Hecate Combat Form x4
Hecate Skirmisher Form x5
Hecate Behemoth Form x2

The Gekka105's move into position within the capitol, fire support is active. Your Assault Infantry and light tanks arrive in the village, they are reinforced by a Militia Infantry unit from the area. Your other forces move through the snow at a acceptable pace towards the southern village.
Epsilon division splits off, the main force head to reinforce the A.L.F capital while a VARIS moves through the valley. Epsilon(A) sets up firing positions and are ready for the enemy.
The Hecate Alliance force splits off into three groups while reinforcements pour in from the border. Two Skirmishers move off to small villages both east and west, they kill all civilians in their path. Two combat forms and a Behemoth form move forward to destroy the small village North-west of their position. The reinforcements prep to aid in the assault.
Back to top Go down
Banjo
winner
winner

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Move the VARIS up a little bit so that it has a shot on the Hecate(C)
all other units are to prepare for immediate combat.
Back to top Go down
StrictLime
Super Derp
Super Derp

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

gekka a105's should begin pounding the hell outta the hecate(C)

ALF(C) should continue on there course and prepare to meet up with the hecate
ALF(B) should dig in, its gonna be a rough ride.
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 am

A.L.F(A):
Type-3F Gekka105 x2

A.L.F(B):
Assault Infantry x2
Light Tank x1
Militia Infantry x1

A.L.F(C):
Type-3F Gekka x2
Assault Infantry x7
Light Tank x1

Epsilon(A):
Light Tank x2
Assault Mech x1
Assault Infantry x3

Epsilon(B):
VARIS Ransurotto x1
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hecate Alliance(A):

Hecate Alliance(B):

Hecate Alliance(C):
Hecate Combat Form x2
Hecate Behemoth Form x1

Hecate Alliance(D):
Hecate Combat Form x4
Hecate Skirmisher Form x5
Hecate Behemoth Form x2

The VARIS moves up but it is out of range, firing would be a useless gesture. Your troops prepare themselves for a conflict.

The Gekka A105's begin to barrage the mass of enemies as they approach the settlement. Your shells hit on target and inflict casualties, they daze a few of the behemoths.

Your main force makes its way to the settlement, as they arrive on the outskirts they notice that Skirmisher forms have begun to attack the eastern side of the settlement. Your troops are barely out of range as the slaughter occurs, civilians are being cut down as they flee the district. Your men seeing this began to move in range.

A.L.F(B) fortifies their positions and watches as the Hecate Combat forms rush into the basin, the Hecate Behemoth form moves in behind them to use as cover. The Combat forms attack your line, your light tank unit opens fire and takes out a few of the monsters. The monsters cut through a few of your troops that were to close, your men move in while firing into beasts. More of the combat forms are killed as their line thins although the Behemoths reinforce them and make them push forward. The Behemoths move right at your tanks and crush a few of them while the unit retreats/returns fire, the tank shells kill a few of the things.

Hecate(D) moves to reinforce the skirmisher unit attacking the east side of the settlement, it is still a distance away. Hecate(B) attacks the settlement near it pretty much unopposed, entire families are slaughtered after trying to hide and the creatures began to destroy infrastructure.

Losses:

A.L.F(B):
Assault Infantry x1[41/50]
Assault Infantry x1[45/50]
Light Tank x1[3/5]
Militia Infantry x1[65/100]

Hecate Alliance(C):
Hecate Combat form x1[14/30]
Hecate Combat form x1[16/30]
Hecate Behemoth form x1[3/5]
Back to top Go down
Banjo
winner
winner

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am

move the VARIS to the top of the obstruction to the right of A.L.F(B), They are to shoot only the behemoth forms if they are in site.
Epsilon(A) is to move to be interlocked with the A.L.F(A) forces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)   A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.F.L and Imperial Legion Vs. Hecate Alliance(AN18)
Page 1 of 1