Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unique Game mechanic ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

Unique Game mechanic ideas  Empty
PostSubject: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 am

Mine is simple,
a grant system where a player may ask any nation player or NPC to borrow pp for something they wish to build etc....... then they must pay the nation back and everyday 1 interest pp is added to the amount owed. If a player fails to pay back his loan then he will either default on it and have to give something like land or military units to pay off the loan or the player will become a vassalage state .

Here is an example
player has 2 pp and wants to build IFV
He talks his Chinese friend into giving him 6pp that day
the next day the player owes his Chinese friend 7 pp and it will add one interest pp until the grant is paid off

What do you guys thinks ?
Back to top Go down
Banjo
winner
winner

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:35 am

I think that is a good idea, but they shouldn't be charged interest of the bat. Maybe after one day then its 7pp.
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 am

Banjo wrote:
I think that is a good idea, but they shouldn't be charged interest of the bat. Maybe after one day then its 7pp.
If Im going to add a loan system then 1/10(1 if the number is below 10) of borrowed PP will be added as interest for each day after the loan is given.
Back to top Go down
https://modernin.forumotion.com
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 pm

BERGUTTI wrote:
Banjo wrote:
If Im going to add a loan system then 1/10(1 if the number is below 10) of borrowed PP will be added as interest for each day after the loan is given.

In English please!
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

It's pretty fucking simple to understand.

Lets see how your nation fares cameron!
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

The member 'BERGUTTI' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Roly Poly' : 4

You little cunt...
Back to top Go down
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

I hope your fucking around about this dice roll shit because if your gonna do that if we dont understand something then humanity has failed!
Back to top Go down
BERGUTTI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

BALLINMONK wrote:
I hope your fucking around about this dice roll shit because if your gonna do that if we dont understand something then humanity has failed!
It's a joke that may be a reality if the comment is audacious enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique Game mechanic ideas    Unique Game mechanic ideas  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique Game mechanic ideas
Page 1 of 1