Modern Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Warfare

The way it should've been done!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BERGUTTI
Admin

U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75) Empty
PostSubject: U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75)   U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 am

U.A.R 101st:(General Sanders)
Assault infantrymen x9
Heavy tanks x3
IFV x2
artillery gun x2
scout x2
Missile infantry x3
Artillery x3 (Two missile one gun)
mobile anti air x2

U.A.R 192 CAS:
strike fighter x1
Gunship x1
Armed drone x1

U.A.R Fleet(A):
Light Warship x3
Medium Warship x3
Heavy Warship x1
Carrier x1
Submarines x2

________________________________________________________________________________________

Confederate 9th Garrison:(General Calvin Reuther)
Assault Infantry x4
Missile Infantry x3
Support Infantry x3
Medics x3
Power Armor Infantry x2
Medium tank x3
APC x5
Armored Artillery x3(Gun)
Mobile AA x3

Confederate 22nd Air Cavalry:
Attack Helicopter x4
Strike Fighter x3

Confederate 4th Naval Group:
Light Warship x2
Medium Warship x1

Map: http://bergutti.deviantart.com/art/Battle-Map-3-220371984

U.A.R ground forces are ready to move in on Charleston, resistance seems to be heavy. Your Air force is ready to take off at any moment and are fully armed. Your navy arrives on the northern most part of the coast.

The Confederate navy does not realize your presence on the water, they are unsuspecting. They are however alerted to your ground operations. Your forces detect enemy aircraft heading towards your ground forces, they will be on them soon. Confederate support infantry began to reinforce north Charleston with firing positions and trenches in strategic areas.

Back to top Go down
https://modernin.forumotion.com
BALLINMONK
UberTasticNess
UberTasticNess
BALLINMONK

U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75) Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75)   U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:19 pm

The fleet is to launch cruise missiles at the 9th garrison to thin them out why the submarines move to engage the confederate naval forces. All artillery x5 is to begin firing on the 9th garrison as well and the area around Chaerlston , both mobile anti air groups protect the artillery with x2 assault infantry.

Now the two fighter squadrons aboard the carrier are to launch from the carrier and move north to avoid the 9th garrison and it's mobile aa, they are then to engage the 92 air cav and destroy it to clear the area for follow up operations, the armed drone from the 192nd cas is to move towards the 9th garrison and scout them not engage((Stay out of range))

now x2 heavy tanks, x4 assault infantry , x 2 missile infantry x1 ifv are to move down state route 26 towards summerville and hold their until further orders are given.

x1 heavy tank, x1 ifv,x2 scout x3 assault infantry,x1 missile infantry and general sanders are to move down route 17 and halt at hollywood and await news that confederate air support is out of the picture

((JESUS CHRIST 7 fucking cruise missiles at once!)) ((Also keep in mind some of my artillery is gun and some missile and you didn' add my aircraft on the carriers it was x2 fighters, x2 strike fighters,x 1 armed drone, Harriers x2 ))

((Also you didn't add my other charvter sir carlos leading my navy))
Back to top Go down

U.A.R Vs. The Confederacy(NEA75)
Page 1 of 1